At EPM Infra we are able to provide a range of Technical Services ranging from overall Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Technical Architecture/Integration services to Mangement of Client Website/SharePoint Hosting (and Website Design).
Please checkout our services in more detail but at a high level they cover the following 4 areas:
- Installation (e.g. 220.127.116.11.500+ or 18.104.22.168) with SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS.
- Upgrades (e.g. from 9.3.x/11.1.1.x to 11.1.2.x)
- Application of Maintenance Releases (e.g. 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199)
- Patch Set Updates (PSU) to maintain your Oracle Premier Support
- Extension of existing Environments with additional components
- Environment Reviews (to help your IT department support this very specialised product suite)
- Performance Reviews & Advice - for example do you know which Servers & Chipsets perform best for Essbase? - we do!
We are one of the few organisations in the UK to have an Oracle Certified Data Relationship Management (DRM) Implementation Specialist.
We also have some very rare experience in having configured the interfaces from DRM to E-Business Suite (EBS) and Fusion [GL] Accounting Hub (FAH).
Whether it be Oracle's Financial Data Quality Manager (FDM) classic, FDMEE, ERPi, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), classic Load Rules, or custom compiled C# to load journals to HFM directly via the API, we have many years of experience in leveraging the right tool to get your data into, out of, and between the various EPM components.
We have assisted some of the largest multi-nationals with this, including BT, Lloyd Banking Group, Schroders, Old Mutual, Guardian News Media, M&G Investments and many others across many business sectors. As an example we have recently written HPCM integration to allow a 48 period rolling forecast with costs before and after full allocation.
4. Website Support
We appreciate that not everyone knows about Web hosting, Content Management Systems, Domain Name Servers, Email mailboxes/forwarding, Domain name registration, SharePoint site admin, etc. but may still want to have a web presence and team collaboration tools.
To bridge the gap we offer our skills in these areas to deal with the hosting companies on your behalf, and manage this vital area.
We can also help to create a website based upon the popular Joomla Content Management System which empowers you to be able to edit the content of your website via a simple on-line editor while leaving the structural framework to us.